Skip to main content
Right To Information Act 2005
Documents to be Submitted with SIF-D
For Pharm.D. Course
1. Submission of SIF-D (duly filled in, in triplicate.
2. B.Pharm Course shall be approved u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 for the purpose of registration as a pharmacist.
Please submit a copy of B.Pharm approval letter.
3. Affiliation of the Examining Authority for starting of Pharm.D course for the session applied for by the institution.(see instruction below).
Format of Affiliation of Examining Authority.
4. MOU with 300 bedded hospital and hospital shall not be having tie up with any other Pharm.D. institution.(see instruction below).
Format of Memorandum of Undrstanding (MOU).
5. Affiliation Fee.
A. For existing courses -
1. Starting of Pharm.D programme (including fees for 2 inspections) to be submitted with the application.
2. Yearwise approval and inspection fee.
3. Approval under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (including fees for two inspections).
4. Verification of compliance, if any.
5. Annual affiliation fee after approval under section 12.
The above fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Please note that the documents submitted shall be in English version only. In case document with Institution is in regional language,
please submit duly attested/notarized English version of the same.